Course syllabus BSPP90112 - Mental development disorders (FPS - 2019/2020 - post-graduate studies)
|Faculty:||Faculty of Psychology|
|Course unit code:||BSPP90112|
Course unit title:
|Mental development disorders|
Planned learning activities and teaching methods:
4. semester of doctoral program in both internal and external forms of study
|Level of study:||3.|
Prerequisites for registration:
Independent study of recommended literature, active participation in the lectures, oral exam has a form of discussion around particular topics.
Learning outcomes of the course unit:
The aim of the course is to obtain a good overview in the field of neurodevelopmental disorders as they are conceptualized in DSM-5. The course deepens knowledge in topics included in the pregraduate course Developmental disorders (MPSY1008) such as concept of development in cognitive psychology and psychopathology, genes-environment relations in developmental disorders, methodological approaches to the study of developmental disorders.
|- Current classification of neurodevelopmental disorders
- Research methodology: longitudinal design, intervention studies
- Genetics, epigenetics and environment - factors of development
- Etiopathogenesis of neurodevelopmental disorders
- Relation between psychical and intellectual development
- Early intervention in neurodevelopmental disorders
Recommended or required reading:
|Language of instruction:|
|Assessed students in total: 0|
Name of lecturer(s):
|24. 7. 2019|
Last modification made by Mgr. Lenka Sekretárová on 07/24/2019.