Sylabus predmetu BSPP90114 - Directions and Theories of Social Psychology (FPS - 2019/2020 - post-graduate studies)
|Course unit code:|
|Course unit title:|
Directions and Theories of Social Psychology
Planned learning activities and teaching methods:
|-- item not defined --|
|Level of study:||3.|
Prerequisites for registration:
ongoing evaluation: active participation, seminar work
final evaluation: oral exam
Learning outcomes of the course unit:
Provide students at the 3rd level of study with theoretical knowledge of social psychology, through the analysis of theories and approaches.
|1. General characteristics of theoretical knowledge of social psychology
2. Comparison of perception of contemporary and traditional social psychology
3. What does contemporary social psychology mean?
4. What is the difference between current and traditional social psychology?
5. Where are the boundaries of contemporary social psychology?
6. What is the relationship between social psychology and theory?
7. Basic psychological directions: Neobehaviourism, Cognitivism, Psychoanalysis, Interactionism
|Recommended or required reading:|
Language of instruction:
|Assessed students in total: 0|
Name of lecturer(s):
|PhDr. Beáta Dvorská, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer)|
prof. PhDr. Eva Gajdošová, PhD. (person responsible for course)
10. 9. 2019
|Supervisor:||prof. PhDr. Eva Gajdošová, PhD.|
Last modification made by Mgr. Lenka Sekretárová on 09/10/2019.