Sylabus predmetu BSPP90113 - Creativity in Contemporary Education (FPS - 2019/2020 - post-graduate studies)
|Faculty of Psychology|
Course unit code:
Course unit title:
Creativity in Contemporary Education
|Planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
Level of study:
Prerequisites for registration:
|25 points written test in regular assessment|
25 points written esseay in regular assessment
50 points written / oral exam
TOTAL 100 bodov
Grades are awarded as follows:
A = 94 – 100 points= 1
B = 86 – 93 points= 1.5
C = 76 – 85 points= 2
D = 66 – 75 points= 2.5
E = 56 – 65 points= 3
FX = 0 – 55 points= 4
Learning outcomes of the course unit:
|To provide theoretical knowledge about current trends of creativity in education in Slovakia and abroad, to inform about creativization concept, its application and up-to-date approaches to education in Slovak and abroad, to provide newest stratedies for creativity development in european education conditions, their implementation into and out of school systems.|
|1. The importance of creativity in human life and especially in the work of an educator - teacher, educator, parent.
2. Contemporary psychology of creativity - general characteristics and understanding of the subject, current issues, problems and tasks.
3. Research in the field of creative education - quantitative and qualitative, research methods.
4. Personality of creative teacher, educator, parent.
5. Research of the effectiveness of creative education in Slovakia and abroad.
6. Possibilities of improving teacher's creativity - teaching strategies.
7. Concepts of creative education in the world and in Europe.
8. The theory of creative-humanistic education and its application in educational practice in Slovakia.
9. Methods of identification and development of creativity in education: methods with divergent thinking, heuristic methods.
10. Verifying the effectiveness of cretive education programs in Slovakia and abroad- review of programmes, research.
Recommended or required reading:
Language of instruction:
Assessed students in total: 7
|Name of lecturer(s):||doc. PhDr. Eva Szobiová, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course)|
24. 7. 2019
Last modification made by Mgr. Lenka Sekretárová on 07/24/2019.