Course syllabus BSPP90113 - Creativity in Contemporary Education (FPS - 2019/2020 - post-graduate studies)
Course unit code:
Course unit title:
Creativity in Contemporary Education
|Planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Level of study:|
Prerequisites for registration:
25 points written test in regular assessment
25 points written esseay in regular assessment
50 points written / oral exam
TOTAL 100 bodov
Grades are awarded as follows:
A = 94 – 100 points= 1
B = 86 – 93 points= 1.5
C = 76 – 85 points= 2
D = 66 – 75 points= 2.5
E = 56 – 65 points= 3
FX = 0 – 55 points= 4
Learning outcomes of the course unit:
To provide theoretical knowledge about current trends of creativity in education in Slovakia and abroad, to inform about creativization concept, its application and up-to-date approaches to education in Slovak and abroad, to provide newest stratedies for creativity development in european education conditions, their implementation into and out of school systems.
1. The importance of creativity in human life and especially in the work of an educator - teacher, educator, parent.
2. Contemporary psychology of creativity - general characteristics and understanding of the subject, current issues, problems and tasks.
3. Research in the field of creative education - quantitative and qualitative, research methods.
4. Personality of creative teacher, educator, parent.
5. Research of the effectiveness of creative education in Slovakia and abroad.
6. Possibilities of improving teacher's creativity - teaching strategies.
7. Concepts of creative education in the world and in Europe.
8. The theory of creative-humanistic education and its application in educational practice in Slovakia.
9. Methods of identification and development of creativity in education: methods with divergent thinking, heuristic methods.
10. Verifying the effectiveness of cretive education programs in Slovakia and abroad- review of programmes, research.
|Recommended or required reading:|
Language of instruction:
Assessed students in total: 7
Name of lecturer(s):
doc. PhDr. Eva Szobiová, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course)
|Last modification:||24. 7. 2019|
Last modification made by Mgr. Lenka Sekretárová on 07/24/2019.