Course syllabus BMMM20251 - Media Project VI (FM - WS 2019/2020)
Course unit code:
Course unit title:
Media Project VI
Planned learning activities and teaching methods:
|-- item not defined --|
Level of study:
Prerequisites for registration:
|-- item not defined --|
Learning outcomes of the course unit:
|The subject includes practical television production and audiovisual language in its formal form with one-camera shooting and multi-camera shooting. Creating an image and sequence in an image.
The subject is aimed at working in a TV crew where everyone has a clear professional role.
The subject consists of 12 lectures and practical TV exercises, the training of which takes place during seminars. Students are assigned to specific professions such as direction, camera, editing, ...
1. Multi-camera capture and single-camera capture, movie, or multi-camera video recording.
2. Work in study and work in the exteriors
3. Technical expression elements, creation of the communication form
4. Camera angles, camera view and spectator view with regard to psychology of perception
5. Gauge continuity, or what kind of engagement / pair and its dialogue in front of the camera /
6. Cutting and cutting relationships, time and its relativity
7. Detail, expression, emotion, credibility
8. Static image composition and dynamic composition with respect to camera motion and motion on the scene
9. Reality in the movie and in fact, the record is a believable deception representing the reality in a psychosensory form
10. Inner and outer movement
11. The actor in front of the camera in the sequence and in the frame, the differences between acting in the theater and in front of the camera
12. Emotional structure of perception with regard to the readability of the cinematographic language
Students create a television production in the practical television process from the creation of the subject to the final cut. The work will be conducted under the direct guidance of a pedagogue, according to the working group of the students and their professional readiness to handle all the professions necessary for the realization of the television work.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||Slovak|
|Assessed students in total: 61|
Name of lecturer(s):
|doc. PhDr. Martin Kasarda, Dr. (person responsible for course)|
Mgr. Anna Kasardová, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer)
25. 11. 2019
|Supervisor:||doc. PhDr. Martin Kasarda, Dr.|
Last modification made by Ján Lukáš on 11/25/2019.