Course syllabus BIAX10040 - Modelling of Business Information Systems (FI - WS 2019/2020)
Czech Slovak English
|Faculty:||Faculty of Informatics|
|Course unit code:||BIAX10040|
|Course unit title:||Modelling of Business Information Systems|
|Planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||1st semester of the 3rd year of study|
|Level of study:||1.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|a) semester work - project max. 55 points|
b) written and oral exam max. 45 points
A 94-100 points
B 86-93 points
C 76-85 points
D 66-75 points
E 56-65 points
FX 0-55 points
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|The aim of the course is to teach students with modeling processes in technical and non-technical applications. The course is theoretical and practical. Students will learn to create the static and dynamic modeles of processes based on analytical and experimental modeling techniques. For the practical tasks of modeling production processes, they will learn to use modern support software systems that will enable them to design optimal structures and model parameters. In the practical part of the course, students will learn to model and simulate manufacturing processes and production lines for real industrial applications in the automotive, biotechnology, energy, healthcare and services sectors. Part of the course is an excursion to selected manufacturing companies. The aim of the course is to develop application using support programs so that the subject graduates are able to apply these methods creatively in practice and especially in intelligent ICT in line with Industry 4.0 challenges.|
1. Basic principles of production and business process modeling. Cyber-physical systems and models.
2. Classification of models. Mathematical models of processes.
3. Methods of modeling static processes. Calculation of optimal parameters of static models.
4. Supporting CAD program systems for modeling of static processes.
5. Modeling of dynamic processes. Classification of dynamic models.
6. Methods of identification of dynamic model parameters.
7. Methods of decision and process control using mathematical models.
8. Modeling of manufacturing processes. Supporting CAD program systems for production process modeling.
9. Optimization of production lines and business processes. IoT and IIoT in modeling tasks
10. Modeling of manufacturing and business processes by UI methods.
11. Implementation and implementation of UI modeling methods using cloud solutions.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||Slovak, English|
|Assessed students in total: 215|
|Name of lecturer(s):||Ing. Oto Haffner, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer)|
prof. Ing. Štefan Kozák, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course)
|Last modification:||11. 6. 2019|
|Supervisor:||prof. Ing. Štefan Kozák, PhD.|
Last modification made by Ján Lukáš on 06/11/2019.