Course syllabus BEEX30356 - Price Decision (FEP - SS 2019/2020)
|Faculty:||Faculty of Economics and Business|
|Course unit code:||BEEX30356|
|Course unit title:||Price Decision|
|Planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||6th semester of study program Economics and Management of Business|
|Level of study:||1.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|seminar work, active participation, presentation, the individual grades of the credit system qualification scale are awarded on the basis of a score, which reflects the degree of success of the course as follows:|
A = 94 - 100 points = 1
B = 86 - 93 points = 1.5
C = 76 - 85 points = 2
D = 66 - 75 points = 2.5
E = 56 - 65 points = 3
FX = 0 - 55 points = 4
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|The aim is to manage the price issues of the company as a significant part of business decision-making. Apply pricing theory in concrete conditions of manufacturing, trading companies and services.|
|1. Price decision-making of business entities - nature, importance, risk.
2. The nature and importance of pricing and price decision-making in manufacturing, trading and service companies with a focus on the domestic and foreign markets.
3. Prerequisites for applying price decision-making, long-term and short-term pricing policy, decision-making framework.
4. Pricing in specific conditions. Pricing strategy and its creation.
5. Pricing of producers of goods - cost-oriented pricing.
6. Demand and competitive-oriented pricing.
7. Application of marginal analysis in pricing.
8. Pricing in commercial enterprises and taking into account transport and distribution costs in prices.
9. Pricing in service enterprises and selected specifics of pricing and price decision-making.
10. Creation of price marginal limits. Price differentiation of products and services and its specifics.
11.Price decision-making under specific conditions of monopoly and oligopoly competition.
12.Price regulation in selected sectors in conditions of Slovakia.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||Slovak|
|Assessed students in total: 3|
|Name of lecturer(s):||prof. Ing. Rastislav Rajnoha, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course)|
|Last modification:||18. 12. 2019|
|Supervisor:||prof. Ing. Rastislav Rajnoha, PhD.|
Last modification made by Ján Lukáš on 12/18/2019.