Course syllabus BEEX10094 - Informatics (FEP - WS 2019/2020)
|Faculty of Economics and Business|
Course unit code:
Course unit title:
|Planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
Economics and business management, 1st semester
Level of study:
|Prerequisites for registration:|
Two written exams in semester. The maximum score is 40 points. Credits will not be awarded to a student who receives less than 50 percent of a written review.
Final exam: The exam is a written test consisting of open and closed questions. The maximum score is 60.
Individual grades of the credit system scale are awarded on the basis of a score, which reflects the degree of success of the course as follows:
A = 94 or more points = 1
B = 86-93 points = 1.5
C = 76-85 = 2
D = 66-75 = 2.5
E = 56-65 = 3
FX = 0-55 points = 4
Learning outcomes of the course unit:
The aim of the course is to acquire modern managerial thinking and management. Also, an understanding of the new tasks and capabilities that IT provides, including how to use them effectively.
1. Basic concepts of information technology. Working with computer and file management - basic functions of computer and operating system.
2. Text editor - word processor on personal computer, basic operations associated with creating, formatting and editing a document,
3. create tables and use pictures and graphics within the document.
4. Spreadsheet - basic concept, basic operations
5. Spreadsheet - advanced operations associated with creating, formatting, and using a spreadsheet.
6. Vector and bitmap graphics.
7. Databases - basic concept of databases and their applications.
8. Presentations - presentation tools and basic tasks, creation of presentations.
9. Internet. Basic search tools within web browsers and search programs.
10. File vaults. Electronic mail . Algorithms.
11. Information security.
12. Management information systems.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:|
|Assessed students in total: 224|
|Name of lecturer(s):|
prof. RNDr. Beáta Stehlíková, CSc. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course)
18. 12. 2019
Last modification made by Ján Lukáš on 12/18/2019.