Course syllabus P4303 - Commercial Law in Practice I. (FP - WS 2020/2021)
|Faculty of Law|
Course unit code:
|Course unit title:|
Commercial Law in Practice I.
Planned learning activities and teaching methods:
1st year of master study
|Level of study:|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
written test - min percentage. 60%
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|The application of the model law cases from practice. Zoom and training practices to deal with legal challenges commenting contracts, applications, legal logic and legal standards in terms of business and legal application practice.|
Solving model cases compiled by focal areas:
1. Entrepreneurs and business register
2. account balance and its importance for lawyers
3. Trading companies - General I.
4. Trading companies - General II personal and commercial companies
5. Limited Liability Company
6. Joint Stock Company
7. Corporate Transactions
8. Team and protection of minority shareholders I.
9. Protection of minority shareholders II.
10. Competition law
11. Termination of
12. International aspects of corporate law
Recommended or required reading:
Language of instruction:
Assessed students in total: 66
Name of lecturer(s):
|JUDr. Ing. Andrej Schwarz, LL.M. (examiner, instructor, lecturer)|
doc. JUDr. Lucia Žitňanská, PhD. (examiner, person responsible for course)
16. 4. 2020
Last modification made by Mgr. Lenka Sekretárová on 04/16/2020.