Sylabus predmetu BEEX30344 - Services Marketing (FEP - WS 2020/2021)
|Course unit code:||BEEX30344|
|Course unit title:||Services Marketing|
|Planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
-- item not defined --
Level of study:
|Prerequisites for registration:|
|Active participation in seminars, a case study with 40% presentation, a written exam with modeling of Blueprinting service 60% of the total evaluation of the subject.|
Individual grades of the credit system qualification scale are awarded on the basis of scoring, which reflects the degree of success of the course completion as follows:
A = 94 - 100 points = 1
B = 86 - 93 points = 1.5
C = 76 - 85 points = 2
D = 66 - 75 points = 2.5
E = 56 - 65 points = 3
FX = 0 - 55 points = 4
Learning outcomes of the course unit:
By studying the subject the student gains a complex, systematic and versatile view of the issue of services in the economy. Learning outcomes of the course unit The aim of the course is to acquaint students with the basic characteristics of services, individual tools of the marketing mix of services and the possibilities of using marketing in the field of tourism and the non-profit sector. Upon completion of the course, students will acquire the necessary theoretical knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary for the correct and effective management of companies offering services.
|1. Nature and characteristics of services, classification of services, historical development, the importance of services.
2. Specifics of service marketing, differences between service marketing and marketing of tangible products, main trends in service development.
3. Marketing strategies of companies in the service sector.
4. Marketing research in services.
5. Possibilities of creating a marketing mix of services.
6. Marketing tool "Product" in services.
7. Marketing decisions on service pricing.
8. Marketing tool "Distribution" in the area of services.
9. Marketing communication for service providers.
10. Marketing tool "Personnel" in the area of service provision.
11. Elements of the material environment in the area of service provision.
12. Processes in services. Blueprinting.
13. Marketing of non-profit organizations (sheltered workshops, senior care, political parties, churches, hospitals) and profit-making organizations offering services (tourism, telecommunications, insurance companies, banks, legal services, advertising agencies, consultancy).
|Recommended or required reading:|
Language of instruction:
Assessed students in total: 103
|Name of lecturer(s):||doc. Ing. Soňa Chovanová Supeková, PhD. (person responsible for course)|
5. 6. 2020
Last modification made by Mgr. Jozef Sisák on 06/05/2020.