Course syllabus BEEX30353 - Marketing of Startups (FEP - WS 2020/2021)
|Course unit code:|
Course unit title:
|Marketing of Startups|
|Planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|-- item not defined --|
Level of study:
Prerequisites for registration:
|Project tasks during the semester 40%, a written exam with the practical task (elaboration of Lean Canvas) 60% of the total evaluation of the subject. Credits will not be awarded to a student who will not continue to work on projects during the semester.|
Individual grades of the credit system qualification scale are awarded on the basis of scoring, which reflects the degree of success of the course completion as follows:
A = 94 - 100 points = 1
B = 86 - 93 points = 1.5
C = 76 - 85 points = 2
D = 66 - 75 points = 2.5
E = 56 - 65 points = 3
FX = 0 - 55 points = 4
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|Upon completion of the course, students will be able to acquire, analyze and interpret information that is necessary for start-up entrepreneurs, for start-up marketing workers in the field of startups. They will acquire the skills and competencies required by working in modern society, whether in marketing departments or specialist departments.|
|1. Definition of a startup. Basic terms.
2. Definition of basic terms marketing and startups.
3. Acquiring resources for marketing startup.
4. Structure of marketing plan for startups.
5. How to pay for the startup project, financial plan.
6. Use of social networks for marketing startups (Facebook advertising, Google, Google Adwords, Reddit Advertising, Google Remarketing.
7. Use of social networks for startup marketing (Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn Advertising, StumbleUpon Advertising)
8. Viral marketing - basis for startup marketing.
9. Content marketing
10. Affiliate Marketing.
11. Lean canvas. Case studies.
12. Case studies.
|Recommended or required reading:|
Language of instruction:
|Assessed students in total: 56|
|Name of lecturer(s):||doc. Ing. Soňa Chovanová Supeková, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course)|
|5. 6. 2020|
Last modification made by Mgr. Jozef Sisák on 06/05/2020.