Course syllabus BEEX30357 - Marketing Research (FEP - WS 2020/2021)
|Faculty:||Faculty of Economics and Business|
|Course unit code:|
Course unit title:
|Planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|-- item not defined --|
|Level of study:|
|Prerequisites for registration:|
|Project tasks during the semester 40%, a written exam with a practical task of 60% of the total evaluation of the subject. Credits will not be awarded to a student who will not continue to work on projects during the semester.|
Individual grades of the credit system qualification scale are awarded on the basis of scoring, which reflects the degree of success of the course completion as follows:
A = 94 - 100 points = 1
B = 86 - 93 points = 1.5
C = 76 - 85 points = 2
D = 66 - 75 points = 2.5
E = 56 - 65 points = 3
FX = 0 - 55 points = 4
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to acquire, analyze and interpret data used for marketing research. They will acquire the skills and competencies required by working in the marketing departments and in the management and specialist departments that use information in the company's marketing management. Students will be able to solve problems related to market research and analysis.
1. Assignment and management of the research project, a basic division of marketing research.
2. Categorization of types of research and their practical use.
3. Data collection for both qualitative and quantitative research.
4. A panel of respondents. Data analysis.
5. Software for data analysis and presentation. Innovative elements in the final report.
6. Slovak population, classification, segmentation, socio-economic classifications.
7. Interpretation of qualitative research.
8. Structure of the research report.
9. Modern methods of research I .: community research in the virtual environment, neuromarketing, eye-tracking.
10. Modern methods of research II .: media measurement and media research, assisted shopping and mystery shopping, ethnography, conjoint analyzes, simulation techniques, the combination of research methods.
11. Application of marketing research. Product research. Price tests. Brand research.
12. Ethics in international research. Research agencies.
|Recommended or required reading:|
Language of instruction:
|Assessed students in total: 34|
|Name of lecturer(s):||doc. Ing. Soňa Chovanová Supeková, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course)|
|5. 6. 2020|
Last modification made by Mgr. Jozef Sisák on 06/05/2020.