Course syllabus BMMG20394 - Photography 4 (FM - SS 2020/2021)
Course unit code:
|Course unit title:||Photography 4|
|Planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||-- item not defined --|
|Level of study:|
-- item not defined --
|Prerequisites for registration:|
|-- item not defined --|
Learning outcomes of the course unit:
|The subject extends the theoretical creative and realizational abilities of students in photographic production - in documentary photography.
The subject acquaints the listener with the area of documentary photography as a classic genre of artistic photographic creation in the wider historical context and current trends and significant Slovak and world creators.
The goal is to acquire a professional and conceptual approach to the assigned role.
|syllabus of subject:
1. Entering the topics of practical semester papers, presenting examples of history and contemporary reportage and documentary photography and other related areas, dialogue on topics.
2. Photographic reportage, introduction of practical works.
3. Consultation, correction of practical exercises.
4. Consultation, correction of practical exercises.
5. Various types of photographic documentary, examples from the production of important documentaries.
6. Documentary photography, introduction of practical works.
7. Consultation, correction of practical exercises.
8. Documentary project, preparation of the practical work.
9. Consultation, correction of practical exercises.
10. Journalistic photography, photo shoot.
11. Theoretical inputs, discussion of individual student projects linked to individual consultations.
12. Finalization of the solution of semestral work, individual consultations.
Photographic reportage, documentary photo
Recommended or required reading:
Language of instruction:
|Assessed students in total: 30|
|Name of lecturer(s):|
|30. 6. 2020|
Last modification made by Mgr. Jozef Sisák on 06/30/2020.